The reason I’m posting this short, 1 minute video is because I’m thrilled with my new editor – the Videopad video editor. I’m only using the free version at the moment, but I will be getting the paid version very soon.
So what does this editor do? Well for starters, it allows me to:
- create separate video and audio tracks,
- add in still images,
- do voice-overs after the fact,
- add groovy transitions [I didn’t in this one, but I will next time],
- add multiple tracks – e.g. video, music, narration etc,
- and slow the audio and video down to an absolute crawl so I can cut stuff out at just the right moment!
Honestly, after just a few hours of concentrated play, I’m loving this editor! My thanks to Dawn for recommending it. 😀
Oh, and here’s the video I did all my learning on:
Comments are off coz I don’t want to push our friendship tooooo much. lol