No, not from me! One of my favourite Indie authors, Laurie Boris, is part of a multi-author, print book promotion that includes:
- A new Fire HD 10 tablet.
- A new Kindle Paperwhite.
- A new 9 watt Fire tablet / Kindle eReader charger (you never have enough).
- A signed print edition of RP Dahlke’s A Dead Red Cadillac.
- A signed print edition of Donna Fasono’s Following His Heart.
- A signed print edition of Laurie Boris’s The Call.
- A signed print edition of Melinda Clayton’s Return to Crutcher Mountain.
- A signed print edition of Dianne Greenlay’s Quintspinner.
- A signed print edition of Julie Frayn’s Mazie Baby.
I’ve read ‘The Call’ and even though I know nothing about baseball, I still loved it. I haven’t read Melinda Clayton’s ‘Return to Crutcher Mountain’ but I have read an earlier book of hers and it was brilliant too.
If those two authors are anything to go by, the rest of the books will be fantastic as well. And then there are those Kindle goodies as well…
You can find all the details here:
Go on…what’re you waiting for? -grin-