Beauty from stuff we literally throw away! Gobsmacked.
July 15, 2019
Renaissance Garbage — My OBT
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Monday, July 15th, 2019 at 10:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Renaissance Garbage — My OBT”
- 291,134 hits
Most recent posts
- Pink tea, pizza and glasses
- When the middle becomes the beginning…
- Vitamin D – why you want it and how to get it
- Smorgasbord Cafe and Bookstore – Author Updates #Reviews -#Shortstories Cathy Cade, #Science Fiction A.C. Flory, #Historical Apple Gidley
- Covid-19 – To mask or not to mask?
- Coffee and pop tarts
- Hansel and Pretzel
- Alternatives to Killing People for the Economy
- Paediatric Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children and young adults
- Hello and goodnight!
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs