Apologies for the misleading title – I haven’t killed off Innerscape. The post mortem is actually about the lessons I learned while publishing Innerscape last year. You thought it all went smoothly, didn’t you? -sound of maniacal laughter-
February 25, 2017
The Innerscape Post Mortem
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at 10:46 pm and tagged with amazon, competitions, ebooks, lessons, marketing, publishing, rewards and posted in Innerscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “The Innerscape Post Mortem”
- 225,749 hits
Most recent posts
- The price of integrity
- #WordPress – do you know what your blog really looks like to visitors?
- Micro-grid for Kalbarri in Western Australia!
- Any Kindle Fire 7, 8 or 10 owners out there?
- Automatic – the power behind #WordPress…and those ads.
- Please help!
- #WordPress…what the…? 1:32pm update
- More play time for writers :)
- The Bone Curse – out on March 27th, 2018
- I write like H.G.Wells?
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs
Crater of Lost SoulsCrater of Dead Souls by Jo Blankenburg