If you’ve never been to IKEA, or wrestled with flat-pack furniture, look away now. For everyone else, this is my happy-making discovery of the day. Brilliant, brilliant and more brilliant!
May 1, 2015
Instructions to Infinite Hell
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Friday, May 1st, 2015 at 9:13 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 233,938 hits
Most recent posts
- #Australia – everything you never wanted to know about the IPA
- Jennifer Scoullar – Rural Australian Romance
- The best little mouse trap…evah!
- Tech woes…
- Barcodes for Indie Authors – updated June 6, 2018
- This man could save your life.
- Updated – now 41 self-publishing tips for absolute beginners
- Indie Writing – about outlining in reverse
- Kookaburras – update
- Is this a bot or a scammer or what??
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs
Crater of Lost SoulsCrater of Dead Souls by Jo Blankenburg