Another hot day, more bushfires and non-stop radio killed my concentration, so I updated this old vector map of the Northern Trade Route described in Vokhtah. Left click on the image to see it at full size.
February 18, 2013
First Map of Vokhtah
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Corel, Map-of-Vokhtah, vector and posted in Vokhtah. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
20 responses to “First Map of Vokhtah”
- 291,205 hits
Most recent posts
- Pink tea, pizza and glasses
- When the middle becomes the beginning…
- Vitamin D – why you want it and how to get it
- Smorgasbord Cafe and Bookstore – Author Updates #Reviews -#Shortstories Cathy Cade, #Science Fiction A.C. Flory, #Historical Apple Gidley
- Covid-19 – To mask or not to mask?
- Coffee and pop tarts
- Hansel and Pretzel
- Alternatives to Killing People for the Economy
- Paediatric Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children and young adults
- Hello and goodnight!
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs