Another hot day, more bushfires and non-stop radio killed my concentration, so I updated this old vector map of the Northern Trade Route described in Vokhtah. Left click on the image to see it at full size.
February 18, 2013
First Map of Vokhtah
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Corel, Map-of-Vokhtah, vector and posted in Vokhtah. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
20 responses to “First Map of Vokhtah”
- 234,012 hits
Most recent posts
- #Australia – everything you never wanted to know about the IPA
- Jennifer Scoullar – Rural Australian Romance
- The best little mouse trap…evah!
- Tech woes…
- Barcodes for Indie Authors – updated June 6, 2018
- This man could save your life.
- Updated – now 41 self-publishing tips for absolute beginners
- Indie Writing – about outlining in reverse
- Kookaburras – update
- Is this a bot or a scammer or what??
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs
Crater of Lost SoulsCrater of Dead Souls by Jo Blankenburg