October 28, 2012
Janome MyLock 744d
I am the kind of person who always has to know why things are the way they are so my interests range from genetics and biology to politics and what makes people tick. For fun I play online mmorpgs, read, listen to a music, dance when I get the chance and landscape my rather large block. Work is writing. When a story I am working on is going well I'm on cloud nine. On bad days I go out and dig big holes... View all posts by acflory
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 28th, 2012 at 9:24 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
16 responses to “Janome MyLock 744d”
- 222,280 hits
Most recent posts
- Sam Dastyari – one rotten apple or just the tip of the iceberg?
- It’s up!
- A one day freebie for self-publishers
- #Corel Draw 8’s Skew function and a new graphic for Twitter
- It’s lucky my prose isn’t purple…
- Achievements, failures and RESOLUTIONS!
- Surreal Ink Drawings
- Politics – do we really care?
- Happy Christmas Eve :)
Posts by category
Posts by month
Posts via Search
Friends and Fun Blogs
Crater of Lost SoulsCrater of Dead Souls by Jo Blankenburg