Kindred spirits are rather hard to define but I know them when I meet them and now I’m very pleased to welcome lowerarchy to my family of kindreds!
In the spirit of kindreds, lowerarchy has nominated me for the ‘Super Sweet Blogger Award’ but you can see from the picture that it could easily have been called the ‘creative cupcakes award’. ;) Thank you lowerarchy and may I just say my waistline is grateful those cupcakes are digital!
When nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award the nominees have to;
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them.
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers (see below; with links to their blogs), and
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees at their blogs
1.Cookies or Cake?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate, rich, dark, luscious chocolate all the way!
3. What is your fave sweet treat?
Chocolate mousse cake. :D
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
After dinner, which is weird as I should be too full for sweets.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
And now to nominate 13 sweet bloggers. [I had to look up just exactly how many a baker’s dozen was. Doh :D] This is the part in these awards that I always find so very hard to do because there are always more people I’d like to nominate than the rules allow. This time I’ve decided to nominate 12 people I’ve never nominated before and one old friend.
1. I happen to know that Daud aka Lord David Prosser has a terrible sweet tooth so he just has to be that ‘old friend’! And yes Daud, I’ve just named and shamed you!
The other 12 are all newish friends, kindred spirits and creative people one and all. So, onwards in no particular order.
8. Laurie Boris
11. Patricia Awapara
13. Rigel Ordinario
Now all that’s left is to tell all these lovely people that I’ve dobbed them in as sweet bloggers :D