Meeka was born on Final Fantasy XI many years ago and had the dubious distinction of being one of the few truly female mithra in the game. Meeka has been resurrected in many mmo’s since then and remains my favourite ‘toon’ [avatar to the rest of you]. But Meeka has always had a dark side – she writes when no-one is looking. The Writer is called acflory and her main claim to fame is that she is opinionated, verbose and hopes to have a sci-fi/fantasy novel published sometime in the near future. As for me, well I’m just the drudge who gets the boring stuff done.
I was recently told to write 7 things about myself. For better or worse here they are :
1. I’m opinionated but I think everyone knows that already :/
2. I’m a pollyanna who always sees the silverlining in every cloud except for hatred, that just makes me mad. [see 3.]
3. I’m fiercely protective of children and animals because they can’t fight back for themselves.
4. I love wild emotional music be it Deep Purple, Puccini’s Turandot or Archangel/Two Steps From Hell, which is what I’m listening to now.
5. I read until my eyes cross over because, well just because there are millions of books and millions of ideas out there and I can’t stand the thought that I may miss some of them
6. I play mmo’s because they give me the freedom to play in the worlds I normally just read about.
7. And I’m a passionate aussie although I’ve only lived in Australia since I was 4. This country is both very old and very young and nothing is impossible.
-thinks- there must be some job out there that I’m suited to… Wait! There is. I can be a writer, or something.
You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus